SL vs NZ Dream11 – Official Playing 11
D11 Stats provide the Official Playing 11 for YD vs LL. Although they provide the Dream11 Expert Data about the players for every match. Before an hour we provide the safe players of the match. After the toss, we give the Official Playing 11.
Our latest Dream11 tips for Sri Lanka vs New Zealand (SL vs NZ) small league and grand league. Our Prime Prediction will help you to win all SL vs NZ dream11 leagues.
League Closing Time: 10:00 AM, 14th August 2019
Dream11 Tips: SL vs NZ Common Small and grand league pick By your Opponent
95% of small league players take the following players.
Important: Kindly check final lineup and replace non-playing players. Be active in our Telegram channel.
- Kane Williamson (Recently he scored a half-century)
- Dimuth Karunaratne (A good batsman whos fails in some matches)
- Kusal Perera (An opener who scored good runs in recent matches)
- Dhananjaya de Silva
- Akila Dananjaya
- Ross Taylor (A good test player he stands a long time and score more runs)
- Trent Boult (He picks 2 wickets mostly today he will take)
Following Players are rotated with above safe players:
- Angelo Mathews (Recently he scored a century and 2 half-centuries)
- Suranga Lakmal
- Tom Latham (Recently he scored in alternate matches, today he may score)
- BJ Watling
- Ajaz Patel
90% of the Dream11 Users will miss the following players:
This dream11 tips will be risky but can be very useful to fight with higher-level opponents.
- Colin de Grandhomme (An all-rounder who does not perform well in last 5 matches)
- Kusal Mendis (A good batsman whos scored approximately 40 runs in all matches)
- Niroshan Dickwella
Most Common Captain and vice-captain choices for Sri Lanka vs New Zealand Dream11 Team:
The following players will be the most common choice of all players. So If you play Test small leagues then use below choices.
- Kane Williamson
- Dimuth Karunaratne
Dream11 High-Level Players Vice-captain Choice:
Before editing, Please checks your opponents level in SL vs NZ match. If the level is higher then you should take more risk to win.
- Ross Taylor
- Angelo Mathews
Very Risky Pick for Grand league teams(Try each of them in different GL team):
The main dream11 tips to win Sri Lanka vs New Zealand grand league is given below.
- Lasith Embuldeniya
- Henry Nicholls (An opener who scored rarely more runs)
- Todd Astle (All-rounder who may play good in today’s game)
- Mitchell Santner (An all-rounder who is not in good form)
- Lahiru Thirimanne
Risky Grand league captain and vice-captain choices
The chances of below players performance are very less. But if they performed well then we can earn a bulk amount in fantasy cricket.
- Ajaz Patel
- Colin de Grandhomme
- Kusal Perera
- Trent Boult
- Kusal Mendis
- Todd Astle
If you like our SL vs NZ dream11 tips. Kindly share with your friend and join our telegram channel.
SL vs NZ Grand League Risk Team
Read More Dream11 Tips:
After the toss, we give the Official Playing 11 Telegram.